Want an easy way to impress all your guests this Fall and bring a smile to their face? Try this super simple DIY!
These Autumn PUN-kins are inspired by Studio DIY’s Halloween pumpkins she made a few years ago! I saw them on her page and just couldn’t resist doing my own! But I decided to add a little twist on her version, and come up with some new puns to display! Who’s in?!
- Letter Stickers (I used 1 inch stickers)
- Pick out your most favorite pumpkins(s).
- Paint the pumpkin(s) whatever color you like.
- Decide which puns you want you pumpkins to display.
- Stick on the letters.
- That’s it!! So simple, yet so fun!!
Who needs a welcome mat when you can just place these cuties outside your door?!
Photography by Auburn Artisan