Want to make the fluffiest, most delicious and easiest cookies ever?! Now you can with this cake mix cookie recipe!
Do you have a box of cake mix at home, but really don’t feel like making a whole cake? This cookie recipe helps satisfy your cravings and is beyond simple! Honestly, I don’t know that I would want to make any other kind of cookies after trying these!
- Your favorite cake mix
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 measuring cup
- 2 eggs
- Sprinkles (if you want to have a good time!)
*** Other supplies not pictured: baking sheet, cooking spray, mixer, mixing bowl, etc.***
- Step One- Pick out your favorite box cake mix (in this example I used a strawberry cake mix, a vanilla cake mix and a chocolate cake mix.)
- Step Two- Pre-heat oven to 350° Fahrenheit (175° Celsius)
- Step Three- Pour the contents of the cake mix into a large mixing bowl
- Step Four- Combine 1/2 cup of vegetable oil and two large eggs with the cake mix in the bowl. Use a mixer to blend all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Step Four 1/2- If you choose to add sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc, to your cookie mix, wait until completely blended to do so. If you put them in before blending the mixer will break up the sprinkles (or chocolate chips). Once the mix is fully blended, add in the sprinkles (or chocolate chips) and use a spoon and fold them into the mix.
- Step Five- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Step Six- Roll cookie dough into approximately 12 different balls and arrange on the baking sheet with space in between. (My sheet was on the smaller side, so I had to do multiple rounds)
- Step Seven- Bake cookies for approximately 10 minutes, or until cookies have a slight golden color on the top.
- Step Eight- Allow cookies to cool.
- Step Nine- Enjoy!!
Photography by Auburn Artisan
6 thoughts on “DIY Cake Mix Cookies”
What a great idea when you’re in a pinch. They look great.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you so much! I don’t know if I will ever make “regular” cookies again! So easy, and so yummy!
This is such a great idea! I can’t wait to try this with some chocolate chips 😛
LikeLiked by 1 person
Can’t wait to try them!! 😜😉